Well then, it looks like Thanksgiving has come and gone and I have turned into quite the slacker on the thankful posts. A situation easily remedied. Here goes thankful items 21-30!
21. I am grateful that I was not pregnant this Thanksgiving (as I was last year) because I could actually smell and eat anything I wanted to and not have to worry about throwing up.
22. I am grateful that my little Oliver likes to snuggle as much as I do.
23. I am grateful for our cat Noah. As most of you know we had a close call with him a few weeks back and I went in to a massive depression while he was gone! ;) Thank goodness for prayer and animal instincts.
24. Speaking of animals that aren't Noah, I am grateful for after hour animal emergency rooms. (More to come on this one...it's far to good a story to bury in a list.)
25. I am grateful that I don't have the crazy warped genes that force me to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Sleeping in while knowing so many other were willing choosing to be up at 3am makes sleep all the sweeter.
26. I am grateful that we have such wonderful family and friends here in Lubbock. That truly is what holiday's are all about isn't it?!
27. I am grateful for Tylenol. I had a killer migraine yesterday.
28. I am grateful for new ideas and ways of looking at things. I always love to find out there is a better way to do something than the way I am currently doing it.
29. I am most grateful for my Savior and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives me perspective, hope, and the desire to be better than I am. Nothing makes me happier than that!
and last but not least...
30. I am grateful for grateful lists...thanks for letting me share mine with you again this year.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment