#7- Good friends who you can really talk to about what's on your mind and in your heart.
#8- Great books that make you sad when they end because you would like to just keep reading it forever.
#9- Quiet moments of peaceful reflection when you realize how good your life really is.
On another note. I was not able to get to my computer on Sunday because I was rather sick most of the day but November 8th was our little Rebecca Ann's due date. This time of year reminds me that we would be parents of a one year old. I love to think that she is thinking about us at this time too. We love you little one.

3 comments:
Sorry about the 8th. I know how tough those dates can be.
Hi. I clicked here from Holly's blog.
November 8th was also a sad day in our family. It, too, was a child's birthday. We all attended a 2nd birthday party - where someone was missing... her father, who died in an accident not quite a month before. Tragedies happen. They always have, they always will - but day by day, week by week, year by year they find a special place in our hearts as we move on with our lives. I see you have a darling little boy. You already know how precious he is. You already know how important it is to love, hug and kiss him everyday. It's the hard times that make us appreciate what we have.
~Ashlie [from high school]
http://jojofam.blogspot.com
Wow, chels. I didn't know. Someday you will meet her. Your words are beautiful.
Post a Comment