I guess I was really tired last night while I was posting because I only did grateful posts 11-13 even though the title said 11-15. Here are the other two and one for tomorrow just in case I don't get around to it then.
#14 Cell phones: I learned how to bake bread yesterday. All day today I was thinking about making it when I got home from church. I was trying to figure out what would be wonderful with fresh homemade bread...CHOWDER of course!!! But how to make it. I was standing in the kitchen the potatoes already cut up and ready and all I had to do was pull out my phone and call my dad to figure out the rest. While on the phone we chatted a bit and enjoyed each others company for a few minutes. What a blessing to be able to call and talk to the people I love whenever I want and for whatever reasons I have.
#15 Sundays: I love Sundays. I love that I get to spend the whole day with my family. I also LOVE going to church and being able to associate with the good people there. There is a peace and renewal from Sunday services that I crave all week long. When I was pregnant I missed church on a regular basis because I was either too sick to get out of bed or too tired (from being sick all night) to get out of bed. I found that my mood, attitude and perspective on life was dismally darker on those weeks I wasn't able to go to church. I didn't always used to love Sundays but they have grown on me and now I don't know what I'd do without them.
#16 Indoor plumbing: It's gotten quite chilly here tonight...need I say more?
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment