The dishes are done, Oliver is in bed, Tyler is playing fetch with Noah, and I'll hopefully be sleeping soundly within the next 1\2 hour. All is right with the world, or at least it will be as soon as I post numbers 11-15 of my grateful list. (Mental note: Next year, start making my grateful posts several months in advance so I do not get so behind like usual.)
#11- The Internet: It seems like lately I use it for almost everything.
"What should I make for dinner using only tuna fish and cream of something soup?" Google it!
"How do I do my hair in that certain way I see other people do it?" Google it!
"Where is the fabric store I want to go to?" Google it!
Google knows everything. He's a genius! What did I ever do before I learned how to use the Internet?
#12- Weekends: Tyler's brain finally frizzles out by Thursday afternoon and he has to slow down and stop working like a mad man for a couple days. I get to enjoy the benefits of this crash time by hanging out with my favorite person in the whole wide world...him!
#13- Christmas lights: I think if I could do it without worrying about the electric bill shooting through the room I would dangle Christmas lights from everything that stood still. I love the ambiance they give and I love to turn off all the regular lights and just sit and enjoy them. I love reading by Christmas light and eating by Christmas light, and all around living by Christmas light.
8 years ago

1 comment:
I had to laugh at #11. So true. So true ;)
Post a Comment