Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter...You've done it again!


Well Tyler got his wish. Ever since we found out we were pregnant he's be talking about making it to the new Harry Potter which was exactly one day after our due date. I think he gave up on the idea when they started talking about pre-term labor because he never thought we'd make it this far but it turns out we did. Tuesday night we bought our tickets for Wednesday morning. I guess we weren't true die hards because we didn't go to the midnight showing but 11am was pretty dedicated still I thought.


All I have to say is WOW...Harry, Hermoine, Ron...you've done it again. I want to be a wizard now too, do you think I have a chance? Maybe not, me being a simple muggle and all, but there's still a distinct possibility that this little nugget of ours will turn out having some magical powers. We'll keep our fingers (and wands) crossed for that!


If you haven't seen it...GO! What a fabulous way to escape this blasted Lubbock heat for 3 hours! We may just be going again if our little guy doesn't come soon.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Transformers came out the day I was due and Ross thought it would be cool if we went to the show and HAD the baby there. Me, not so much. Needless to say, we haven't seen that movie yet. I REALLY want to see Harry Potter, but we will see how long it is before we make to the movies again. Smart that you did it while you still can ;) I hope he comes soon - hold in there!

The Wilson Family said...

I am glad you gave it your approval and the fact that you could sit for 3 hours that pregnant is quite impressive! I could't sit for 3 minutes at 7 months let alone due any day!! Sheesh!

Shaun and Emily said...

Yay! I can't wait to see it!