
Right around the corner from where we live is a little complex of BINGO parlors. I say little but but actually it's not as much little as it is big. When we moved here a year ago there was "Bingo Express" and "Bingo Express II". Recently they added a "Bingo Express III" which started to seem a bit excessive to us, but what do we know, we're not Bingo players. This place is ALWAYS busy. I drove by the other day at 3:00 in the afternoon and the place was packed. I've been wanting to blog about our little BINGO community for some time now but everytime I think about it I don't seem to have my camera. Finally, today we happened to be at the right place at the right time with our camera in hand. So for your enjoyment (realizing this is probably much funnier to me than it is to anyone who reads our blog) we bring you BINGO Express.
Bingo Express I

Bingo Express II

Bingo Express III

Any bets on BINGO Express IV?
4 comments:
Great! I love it! Our little town community has a couple bingo places, but mostly bowling is huge. Hope that baby comes soon! We just made the 13 hour drive to utah and back stopping every 2 hours for me. It was pretty uncomfortable. I'm about ready to have my baby and I still have 2 months!
that's hilarious! who knew lubbocks was the home of the Bingo!
Hee hee, Quint knows all about BINGO halls...
I'm so glad you guys think that the fact that we live right next to a bingo community is fairly amusing. I mean, is it really such a booming industry that they need 3 buildings? Apparently it is. And we are dying to know what that fourth building is going to be.
Post a Comment