So yes my due date was the 14th and no he still isn't here yet. I have to keep reminding myself the the due date is only an estimation and that it's perfectly normal to go into labor anywhere between 38 and 42 weeks especially for first time moms. I have to admit that I thought after all the talk of preterm labor that he would be early but guess not.
Just to update y'all on the baby situation, we are giving him one more week (until Friday that is) to make his appearance on his own. I would really prefer this scenario but at a point enough is enough right? If the little nugget hasn't come by Friday then they will try to start me. I'm not crazy about this idea but neither am I crazy about the prospective of being pregnant for the rest of my life. ;)
One way or another though, it looks like we will have the little guy by the weekend, but we're hoping for sooner! Thanks for all the well wishes we've gotten from our friends and family. You've all been super supports through the past years events and we love you all!
8 years ago

8 comments:
I hope you have the baby before Friday. Good luck with it all. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. He will be here soon enough!
Wishing you the best and hope all goes well!
Oh man! It must be hard having to wait, Brennen came ten days early and I was started with Ever and it went really well. Hang in there. Have you figured out a name!
good luck i hope you have him before friday for your ske.
I'm sending my birthing vibes your way. I hope you are able to have the kind of birth you wanted. Good luck! I hope your walk got things kick started...put Tyler to some good use...if you know what I mean (wink) :)
Nuggett is a cute name! I was a week and a day late with Leila. Try running or step Aerobics. haha Good luck and get pictures up soon.
I hope everything goes well and that he comes before they have to start you! I check your blog every day just to see the news. Good luck- cant' wait to see!
Tommorrow is the big day huh? I can't wait to see your little one. Praying all goes smoothly for you!
Post a Comment