Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Proof



I feel like I've been giving the grandparents a moment to moment record of what Oliver is doing in the roling\crawling\siting areas of his development. I get so excited when he does anything new that I can't help but call someone or email or take a million pictures. But then I try to show them via webcam or when they are here and Mr. O does nothing. He is definitely not a performer. But here I have proof!!! He did it perfectly. Crawled and then sat up. I LOVE IT!!! Captured for all of posterity to forever see and remember. My little boy is a crawler! Simple pleasures.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yay Oliver! So fun :)

mandal said...

How cute! He has grown so much!! What a big boy:)

Nicholle said...

Oh sweet boy. Malachi can't wait for him to come over so he can jump on him.