I just bought two pairs of brand new corduroy pants for $2.67 each! I actually used a gift card for them, which I've had for over two years. So actually my total came out to be...wait for it, wait for it...4 CENTS!!!
I HATE shopping with such a passion that it makes my skin crawl with displeasure to even think about it. But for that moment, for that one beautiful shining moment, I think I actually enjoyed myself. My only fear is that now, at such a young age, I've experienced all the joy there is to be had in shopping and that there's no where to go but down from here.
I just had to share my moment of joy with someone. (And yes, I am wearing my fantastic, dusky gray corduroy pants, which look pretty much amazing, at this very moment. Just in case you were wondering!)
8 years ago

2 comments:
Well, I can't relate to the not liking to shop part. Cause I do like to shop. But mostly because I love getting great deals, even on clothes. It makes me giddy. And that is one impressive deal my friend. I would be smiling too. lol.
awesome. I once got pants for $3.00, but you sure beat me. Shopping is a love/hate relationship with me.
Post a Comment