Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodbye to graduate school (almost)

As of today, Tyler has less than 25 days of graduate school left. If you don't count weekends, it's only 20 days. (Of course homework doesn't discriminate between weekdays and weekends but we are going to ignore that for the time being.) Also, minus the days I will be in Utah and that leaves only 10 days! 10 measly little days of graduate school and he will be finished. Can I get a great big "WHOO HOO"? I am so super excited and have dreams of spending long luxurious days doing nothing but chatting and hanging out together (yeah right! I know.) A girl can dream though can't she?

Hold on there babe. You are so close. Only 10 (uhem...or 25) more days to go and you can put your sore fingers and tired mushy brain to bed for a week if you'd like.

1 comment:

Marie Rose said...

hoooray! So are you coming back to utah for good or just for a visit. I have yet to meet that handsome boy of yours...Hopefully we'll see you!