Monday, April 12, 2010

Accidental Easter Photo Shoot

So I like to think I'm a whiz at picture taking but I have to be honest with myself and admit that any cute pictures I take are completely due to luck. I will not be starting a photography business any time soon I'm sorry to say.
We had a couple lucky shots though when my wards play group got together to do an egg hunt. Mr. O was so funny. I would find two eggs on the ground, sit him in between them, and then let him choose which one he wanted to pick up. He loved it! He loved watching all the other kids go crazy with the eggs and he loved eating the grass equally as much.
We enjoyed a fantastic Easter weekend with our church's General Conferance which is broadcasted twice a year. It's two days of amazing instruction and uplifting messages shared by a modern day Prophet, apostles, and other church leaders. Ty's parents were also here to enjoy Easter with us and we got to spend some time with them. Sometimes I tend to be a grumpy bunny about the difficulties of grad school, parenthood, and life in general but this Easter weekend I remembered how truly blessed we are. I hope all of you had great Easters too.
Enjoy the picts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture with Luke and Oliver was so cute. They are going to be good cousin buddies.