The best part is that he is a great listener. The other day I came home from a lunch with some ladies in the ward (which turned out being a play group and reminiscing session about their perfect pregnancies)...needless to say I was a wreck by the time I got home. But when I walked through the door Noah greeted me with his cute little sleepy meow and then cuddled up next to me on the bed while I cried to him. I woke up two hours later and he was still sleeping next to me...his little head was laying on my arm. This experiance taught me two things:
#1 Cats are fantastic companions
#2 I shouldn't hang out with groups of moms for a while
Noah fell in the garbage can while he was investigating it.
Awww...

Noah resting by me

3 comments:
I couldn't agree more with your assessments (#1 & #2)...cats are the best. Once they trust you they will be loyal and loving forever. I would have never made it through thursday without them.
The obsession with the dishwasher may never go away...Frank has an obsession with the toilet (gross, I know). We have to make sure the lid stays down or he'll play in it...and he always follows me into the bathroom in the hopes he'll get to watch me flush it (grosser, I know...).
As for wanting to be on the counter...a spray bottle works for that. Just take it with you next time you sit down to eat...when he jumps up on the table squirt him on the face and - unless he likes that - it should only take once.
Good luck!!
I love the name! How's the weather in Texas. If you can believe it, it snowed most of the day.
Very cute kitty!! He sounds great for you guys!!
Post a Comment