Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Husband Tag

Yeah!!! I never get tagged, this makes me so excited, I've wanted to be tagged for a long time. What better "tagging" than to talk about my favorite person...Tyler!

Sorry, I don't have any other pictures of Ty with me right now.



What is your husband's name? Tyler Robert Whitby

How long have you been married? Over 2 years
How long did you date? That's a secret ;)

How old is he? 26 (almost 27)

Who eats more sweets? Tyler. The Whitby's love their ice cream

Who said I love you first? Tyler told me he loved me a couple days before he proposed. It was at Prince Edward Island in Canada (yes that's where Anne of Green Gables is from). He wanted to say it at "lovers lane" but a loose golf ball flew past and ruined the moment so he went for "the haunted woods" instead.

Who is taller? It depends on what shoes I wear.

Who can sing best? I guess it would probably be me but that's not saying much.

Who is smarter? I would say Ty but I'm sure he'd say me...(I think it's a rule that you have to do that with your spouse) ;)

Who does the laundry? I do it lately but he is super good at sharing all the chores.

Who pays the bills? Also, I do it lately...just because I have the most time. He is "master budget man" though.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side if you are facing it of the right side if you are laying in it?

Who mows the lawn? hmmm...lawn...what's that?

Who cooks dinner? Usually I do...again, more time. But Ty is great about cooking with me and on his own. On of my favorite things is to cook together.

Who drives? Both but mostly Ty. (I have to do it every once in a while just to feel empowered.)

Who kissed who first? Ty. MAN HE WAS SO SUAVE!!!

Who asked who out first? Ty...but I gently urged my friend to put the idea into his head.

Who wears the pants? We both wear pants...this is 2008! ;)

3 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

YEAH I'm glad you did it!! This is fun to read!! This is actually the 2nd time i tagged you the first time NO ONE I tagged did it!! I tagged katie 2 times too and she has been a slacker both times!! THANKS for doing it though very fun and CUTE picture!!

Marie Rose said...

hey there! OKay so you are totally slacking!!! I need yours and Tyler's favorite memory of grandmas lola. I know that Jenny sent you an email about it but the time is rapidly approaching and I don't have all the whitby's memories so snap to it! just email your memories to me and I'll get them in the book I'm making for her! mariehutchison@hotmail.com

Coleen Ure said...

I'm so glad you found me! I will add your blog to my links. I'm so sorry about your loss. That must be so painful and heartbreaking. It is good that you are expressing those feelings, I hope that helps a little. You are and will be a great mom.