So, like I said on my last tag...I've never been tagged before and I've always wanted to be (I know, I know...I need to get a life) but until I do I will continue to do the tags until I am board with them and wish to stop. (Just please bare with me until then).
"8 Things About You"
1. 8 TV shows I love to watch
We don't own a TV and hope to never own one again. We do however watch DVDs on our computer so I will change this to my favorite movies.
1. Gandhi
2. Pride and Prejudice (Only the BBC version that is like 8 hours long)
3. Sarah Plain and Tall
4. The Majestic
5. October Sky
6. Ben Hur
7. The Cosby Show
8. Any thing with Gene Kelly, Fred Astair, or Ginger Rogers
2. 8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Applebees
2. Costa Vida
3. University Broiler
4. El Matador
5. Taco Taco
6. Golden Dynasty
7. The Artesian
8. Restaurant Tyler (I love it when Ty cooks for me!)
3. 8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I made dinner for my family
2. I talked to Tyler on the phone (he's in Texas and I'm in Utah)
3. I read my great grandma and great grandpa's life stories
4. I watched the new "Emma" movie
5. I played with my neice
6. I cleaned out several boxes of my grandparent old photographs
7. I blogged
8. I caught up with some old friends
4. 8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Having a baby
2. Moving back to Utah
3. Seeing Tyler again
4. Playing with my new kitten
5. Sleeping in my own bed
6. Starting school
7. Finishing school
8. Going on a mission with my husband
5. 8 Things on my Wish List
1. Becoming pregnant
2. An apartment that doesn't smell like smoke
3. My kitten to not wake us up at 5:30 every morning
4. To meet my great grandparents someday
5. Safety for my husband and family
6. To understand myself
7. To forgive and forget
8. To never have to do the dishes ever again
6. 8 Things You Love
1. Tyler
2. My baby
3. Noah (My kitten)
4. My family
5. Tyler
6. Tyler
7. Tyler
8. Tyler
Oh...did I mention I love Tyler?
7. 8 Things You Can't Stand
1. Being away from my husband
2. Insensitivity masqueraded as ignorance
3. Body humor
4. Sexism
5. Child abuse and neglect
6. Fence sitters
7. Drama!!!
8. Stupid comments
8. 8 people I am tagging
If you aren't a tag addict (like me at the moment) then don't worry about doing this.
1. Holly BWard
2. Coleen Ure
3. Melissa Post
4. Nicholle Wheeler
5. Emily Cornia
6. Kristy Keel
7. KariAnne (sorry I don't know your new last name)
8. Marcia Wilson
8 years ago

1 comment:
SEEE now i have tagged you 3 times ;-) I'm glad you did it!! SOO fun to read!!
Post a Comment