Monday, October 27, 2008

Nicholle's Birthday


Today is Nicholle, my sister-in-laws, birthday. She is always fantastic at remembering everyone's birthday on her blog and I am horrible at it so I thought I could at least remember hers. Nicholle has been around my family for as long as I can remember. Even when Quint was on his mission we would invite her to do things with us. I've always thought of her more as a sister than a sister-in-law. She is one of those people that I admire so much. My sisters and I always tease that if we could someday be 1\2 the mom she is we'll be happy but I think I could say that about pretty much all her qualities. This picture is of her and Quint when they were engaged...it's the only one I have with me right now but I think it's cute.

Happy Birthday Nicholle! I love you!

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Oh your a sweetie! You guys are too good to me. The engagement picture is appropriate considering we got engaged on this day also.