So the past couple of days I've been feeling a little cold coming on. It was so subtle at first that I thought nothing of it but yesterday was bad and today got even worse with Tyler starting to have some of the same symptoms. We went to the doctor and he said that I had...wait for it...bronchitis! "Oh, what a world, what a world!" I should have guess that. When it rains it pours. But alas I just gave a talk in Sacrament on Sunday about endurance and faith, I suppose I'm forced to follow my own good advice.
At least I don't have a job or any other commitments so I don't have to call in sick day after day (or maybe that's a bad thing because I have no real incentives to get better). Well on the up side I was laughing with Tyler (gasping and wheezing really because I can't breath all that well) and it occurred to me that I've been so preoccupied with being sick that I haven't cried in almost a week. Maybe this being sick thing is a blessing after all. This isn't to say that I don't want to get better but maybe for now I'll take what I can get.
8 years ago

5 comments:
so sorry you are sick, get better and good luck on your talk
I hope you both get feeling better soon! I love the pictures of you playing in the rain. I need to do that! I bet your talk was awesome!
Oh shoot what a drag i HATE being sick its the worst!! It is a good thing you don't have to call into work. I have to worry about do i have enough paid time off or am i just going to have to go into work sick as ever and just drag all day long!! I'm glad to hear your doing better though :-)
Bronchitis is the pits. Hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry you feel awful. There was a bug here last week but thank goodness it didn't stick around long. You are awesome in everything you do whether at home or work! I love ya, babe! Get better!
Post a Comment