Saturday, Ty and I went to Johnathan's soccer game with him. I think it's only the third soccer game I've ever been to in my whole life...it was super fun. On the other hand, I thought Ty might rupture something he was laughing so hard. He thought watching the little 4 and 5 year olds was hilarious!!! You can hear him laughing in some of the videos.
John did great. His team won 11 to 4 (I think). He even scored 2 goals! I think we are fans now, we may turn into "5 year old soccer junkies" if Ty has anything to do with it.

Ty and John

John with the ball

"Twisters" team meeting
4 comments:
That is so cute!! THey are always the most fun to watch when they are little! Swarm ball is what it should be called!! I can't believe you have only seen a couple of soccer games with your hubby is way into soccer you may have to go to a few more :-)
So cute! I can't believe how big he is. I love watching 5 year olds play. It's like a swarm of bees where ever the balls goes. 2 soccer games in your whole life huh? I think that may be blasphamy in the Whitby family. :) Well, it looked like fun.
Little kid are great. I remember my sister holding hands with her friends as they walked down the soccer field.
Hey - I gave you a blog award - check out mine to see :)
Post a Comment