Katie sent me some pictures of Brad's promotion in the Airforce. (I don't remember at the moment what he was promoted to but I will edit this and tell you as soon as I figure it out.) In October Brad will get his orders for deployment. He will be gone for about 6 months and we will miss him a ton! We are all waiting and praying for him to find out so that he can go and then come back to us safely!
I've never really been involved in anything to do with the military until I joined the Whitby Fam and it's been really eye opening to see it from this perspective. I find that patriotism has taken on a new meaning to me now and I'm proud of Brad and Katie for being willing to do what they do. On a little side note...I have to put a little plug in for all the amazing women that selflessly live the lives of military wives. They truly are serving just as much as the actual members of the military but with much less support and praise (which I don't think is saying much because we definitely don't give our military personnel that much support and praise).
Yeah for the Airforce!!!
(Sorry...had to remove the pictures for security issues.)
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment