8 years ago
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Wheeler Family Togetherness
Right before Tyler and I left for Texas my family was all together in the same place at the same time. (As those of you with big families know, this is a very difficult thing to manage). It was great. We all went to the cabin and had family pictures and just "hung out" together. This family togetherness probably won't happen again for a while. Schaun and Rachel are living back east and will be going to France for Christmas. (Rachel's best friend is getting married there.) And Ty and I will more than likely be here for the next 3-6 years. I guess not being able to be together all that often makes it even more special when we can be.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey! We're glad you made it out there safely! We hope everything is still going well with the move and the baby! We'll keep reading your blog! Good job on it by the way!
LOOK at your cute new background see your doing great at blogging!! Looks awesome!! Cute family pics!!
What a cute family! I'm glad you posted those pictures I hadn't seen any.
Cute family pics! Your blog looks really nice. I love it.
That is really nice you all got to get together all at once. That is so much fun.
It was great seeing the pictures. I'm sorry that we couldn't be there this summer before you all went your separate ways.
Post a Comment