Here are some pictures of our new place in Lubbock. We have a 2 bedroom 2 bath. I only posted pictures of the master bedroom because the other room was a wreck when I took these pictures. I cleaned the whole house this morning so I could take pictures and then one of our neighbors came over and asked me to watch her little girl while she took he other daughter to the hospital. (Note: The other little girl is fine. She just had a nasty viral infection.) Anyway...we had a great time but it sort of un-did my clean job and the 2nd bedroom was just to much to salvage for today.
We love where we live. It's a wonderful little community with quite a high concentration of LDS families. They have really been welcoming to us.
5 comments:
What a great blog, apartment, and trip. Your blog is overflowing with greatness. We miss you guys but are excited for the things you are going to experience in the state where EVERYTHING is bigger and better.
Wow it looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! The house looks great!! Glad you made it safely and everything is going well!! Can't wait to see more posts!!
Looks like a nice apartment. Glad to see you join the world of blogging.
Good to hear you guys made it safe! Hope everything is going great!
Natalie
What a fun place I really like it. That's great your neihbors are already welcoming you.
Post a Comment