Friday, August 22, 2008

To All People Everywhere!!! (Or at least everyone that reads the blog)

So I just can't resist. I know most blogs are used for fun family networking but as long as I have the stage, I'm going to use it! Off to the side of my posts you will see links. I have put all of my favorite website\blog sites there for y'all (yes I've only been in Texas for 2 weeks but the accent is starting already) to explore and enjoy. I have these sites for the following reasons:
"Sites For Kids"- These sites are ones that I have used with the kids I work with and have really enjoyed. They are all educational and interactive and if used right can make for a great break for mom!
"Sites for Parents"- These are informative sites that give tips, resources, and support to parents in many different areas. Some topics include education, parenting, and legislation.
"Fun Sites"- This is just what it says it is...Fun! These are sites I go to when I need a pick me up or just want to laugh (Especially the Hoops and Yoyo site).
"Informative Sites"- I frequently visit these sites for current events and information concerning issues that I am involved in. They range from topics concerning religion to breastfeeding. If you are either male or female I highly recommend the "About-Face" site!!! Many of these sites will have "action alerts" which tell you about current issues and give you the information to take action such as writing a letter, signing a petition, or calling your local political leaders. All of the sites are connected to important issues and things that mean a lot to me. I hope you find some good things to think about there!
I wish you good reading - enjoy!

No comments: