Enoch, Gideon, and Harmony made us some pictures and Nicholle sent them to us. I think I am their biggest art fan (next to Nicholle and Grandma). I must have a whole drawer full of pictures from them, but these ones I can share with all of you. How fun is that? I especially like Enoch's "sad" and "happy" rock picture and Gideon's interpretation of how I look (the blue one). What vision! What use of line and space! Beautiful!!!
4 comments:
So cute! I love all the pictures. I'm so excited to see pictures!
Those are great I certainly hope you frame each of them and hang them on your wall!! Those are seriously priceless so sweet!!
Hey Chels! It's been forever! I accessed your blog from Eli and Melissa's. It's been nice seeing what you've been up to! Take care.
Tiffany
Wow, what great artists! Glad you enjoyed the pictures.
Post a Comment