Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Whitby

We have been so lucky to have so many visitors lately. Actually we are not naive enough to think that he visitors are strictly for us...we completely understand that they come to see the boy...and we're okay with that! ;) None the less, it has been fun. We just got through with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Whitby. This was their first time meeting Ollie. It was so fun to see him with grandma and grandpa. He's getting a bit to used to being the center of attention though. Now that everyone has left it's just him and mom during the days...I hope he can cope with the only having me around to smother him with kisses and dote on his every move.

Thanks for visiting us Dean and Judy. We LOVED having you here!
He really is this happy most of the time!

5 comments:

Melissa Post said...

So, so cute! I can't wait to see him in person! Are you guys coming home for the holidays at all? If so let me know I'd love to get together!

Marie Rose said...

HE is so stinking cute. I love his smile. I can't wait to meet him. Christmas will be here before we know it!

Shaun and Emily said...

look at those cute apple cheeks!

Nicholle said...

His favorite aunt is waiting kiss those adorable cheekies!!!

Katie said...

His smile makes me so happy! Glad y'all had a great visit! At Christmas time, it's totally my turn to give Ollie some lovins!