
Oliver is officially 2 month old and we are loving all the changes we are seeing in him, expecially my favorite development...his great, bug, beautiful smile! This past week was quite an eventful one for the us Lubbock Whitbys. On Wednesday night my sister Shaylee (aka "Shai-Shai") flew in. We LOVE to have family visit and took full advantage of the extra hands. Shai-Shai loved Oliver to pieces and Oliver loved it. He can't wait to meet the rest of his aunts at Christmas time! My dad flew in on Saturday night. He was so cute with Oliver and we made sure we had plenty of "papa" time with him. On Sunday we blessed Oliver. Tyler did a fantasitc job and it was so cute to see Oliver in his little Sunday outfit. Here are some of the pictures from our fun week.
Aunt Shai-Shai and Ollie

Ohhhh, how sweet

Baby's first chiropractic adjustment, a Wheeler family tradition.

Sunday best

The Fam

Shai-Shai and Ollie

There's nothing like the comfort of Papa's arms!
6 comments:
Those are great pics! He totally looks like his dad!
What a cutie. Malachi has that outfit, in fact we bought it for the white shirt that he wore on his blessing day!
Darling! Oliver is such a cutie!!!! I am so happy for you! We were at a baby blessing this Sunday too! Hope all is going well!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He's going to be a toddler before I see him!
so cute I love his smile. He looks like Tyler to me. He's going to be a heartbreaker!
Well I never congratulated you on little Oliver! So Congrats! Hope everything is going well, and you are enjoying motherhood! He is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment