Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates

I was talking to my mom on the phone last night and she asked if I had put any new pictures of Oliver on the blog lately. I haven't, so here are a few new pictures of our chunky little monkey for you all to enjoy. We went to his 2 month check up yesterday and he was 25 inches long and 14 lbs 10 oz. He's growing like crazy, but he's still our little guy. I'm loving being a mom more than I ever thought I would. It's by far the best job I've ever had!

Mommy and Her Little Guy
Nap Time

Time for a New Brace
This is a video of Ollie talking and wiggling without his brace. (Warning: It's a couple minutes long and probably most interesting to the grandparents.)

4 comments:

Megan said...

He is such a cute little guy. Well, not so little I guess. You can tell he is one long baby in that video. I wonder where he gets that from?! ;)

Shaun and Emily said...

Alexis and I were laughing at the cat video. I enjoyed seeing the one with Oliver too. So fun to see you enjoying your little one!

Melissa Post said...

Babies babies babies everywhere, I need another one because my "babies" aren't babies anymore when I see your cute Oliver. I'm glad your enjoying motherhood. Hope you're getting some sleep!

Nicholle said...

Aunts and cousins love the video too. Man he's going to catch up to Malachi, who's only about 17 pounds. And Raina's not too far ahead of him.