Friday, October 16, 2009

Help Bring Noah Home


Last night when we went to bed, Noah was sitting at the window of our back bedroom looking out at the night. This morning when we woke up the screen to the window was loose and Noah was gone. We've been looking for him all day long to no avail. If any of our friends here in Lubbock spot him please, PLEASE call us. He does not have a collar on because he hates wearing them so I've never forced it. Now I'm kicking myself for it. Thanks for keeping your eyes out for him. We hope we can bring him home safely and soon!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Make sure you are checking the shelters and pounds near your house. They can keep a watch for him in case someone brings him in.
I would also put some flyers around your complex...just so someone doesn't see him and decide to adopt him as their own.
Good luck, I hope he shows up soon for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you have lost Noah. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Hopefully you can find him soon.

Katie said...

My heart is broken! Definitely call the shelter and put up some flyers around the neighborhood. Keep me posted. When you do find him, get him micro-chipped. We did to both our girls and its a great peace of mind. Your in my prayers!