Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our Little Monkey Man

Due to my going two weeks over and Oliver being over 8 lbs our little guy was pretty cramped inside of me. So he came out with a few little original traits (hence the hip and brace issue). But some of the other things we find more appealing than his body brace. This is a picture from the ultrasound that we had around 6 months. In all the pictures his little arms were bent up by his head like in the picture below.
Well we thought that this was just our little man posing for some pictures...not so. Poor little Oliver must have been smashed inside of me like that the whole 9 months because now almost a month later we can't seem to get him to put his little arms down! They are like elastics, we pull them down and they spring right back up again. Old habits die hard I guess.


Before Oliver was born my niece and nephews asked me "What I was having?" and I jokingly told them that I thought I was having a lion. Well, it turns out I was wrong. WE HAD A MONKEY INSTEAD!!! ;) Enoch, Gideon, Harmony, and Malachi are going to be SO happy!!!!

8 comments:

Marie Rose said...

that's so funny but he is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see him in person.

Kino's said...

He is so cute, I just want to squeeze him! I think he's waving and saying hi to all his fans!

Shaun and Emily said...

I love how he is holding his arms the same in the ultrasound picture and after. He is a cutie!

Katie said...

All I have to say is, GIVE THE BOY SOME ROOM!

jamesrivergirl said...

I love the first one where he's in blue. It makes me want another baby. Oliver sure is cute.

Noel and Angela said...

He's adorable. We are so happy for you guys. Congrats

Megan said...

He is so cute. Evan is the same way with his hands. I could always feel them up by his head when he was inside of me and that is how they have stayed. I am glad that Oliver is doing well. Keep the posts and pictures coming!

The Wilson Family said...

He just has the sweetest little face!! When are you coming down so I can hold him???? It's very important I bond with him now. Hey again I lost your address, can I get tham from you? marciaranae@hotmail.com