Feet in the morning, feet at night."
~Dr. Seuss, The Foot Book
Because Oliver's brace is supposed to stay on him pretty much all the time, we go days sometimes without taking it off. We've gotten quite used to it actually and are growing a bit attached to how cute he looks in it. Well lately I've been noticing how dirty and gross it's gotten. Being afraid that it might be growing things we decided to take it off and wash it yesterday and while he was free from restraint for a few hours I began to notice something. MY BABY HAS FEET!!! Who knew? Because the brace has little feet pockets that cover up his feet. I never get to see them. THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! It almost made me cry. I want to see my baby's feet!
So...I took the opportunity to take a few pictures. We also took the chance to do a little fashion show. I have a closet full of clothes people gave me that he will never be able to wear because he can only wear onesies until the brace comes off.
Oh well...here's to wonderfully, adorable, cute FEET!!!!

7 comments:
Baby's feet are my FAVORITE! I use to kiss my babies feet All the time!
Quint says that baby feet are the only kind of feet that aren't gross.
I love Dr. Seuss and I love Oliver's little feet. They are cute and so is he. I think he is getting bigger with each post - crazy how time flies!
He does have cute little feet! I love baby hands and feet too! Alexis inherited shaun's weird toes the second one is taller than the big toe but as a mother I still think their adorable. That is so fun that your mom and Elyse got to come and visit. I am hoping my family will be able to come visit when we have our little one.
We had so much visiting with you, Tyler and Oliver. I feel very lucky to have seen his cute feet in person. He is such a cute little baby. You are both very lucky. We are so happy for your family.
He's getting so big, I can't believe it! I think those look like good soccer feet too! I think he looks like Chels in these most recent pics!
I agree with Jenny. Those do look like some soccer feet. They are very cute.
Post a Comment