Last week my mom and sister Elyse came down for a few days. It was SO nice to have them here. I desperately needed some help and I had TONS of questions that only a mommy can answer. They doted and loved on little Oliver and he really enjoyed it. (So did I. It was super nice to have people gush all over him.) The best part was that I would wake up only long enough to feed the little guy and then I would hand him off to one of them for grandma and Elyse time while I slept. Oh, how I miss them now!
Oliver wants all of his family to know that he misses and loves them and that they are all welcome to come down and snuggle with him any time they would like. ;)
He especially misses grandma and Elyse and can't wait to be back in their arms and listening to their stories and songs once again.

4 comments:
Tyler & Chelsea,
So nice to see that grandma got to hold Oliver. The pictures are adorable. I wish I could get a cuddle too.
Aunt Renee
I know that feeling of despair you feel when you & your hubby are left alone with a new baby. I practically cried when I dropped my mom & mother-in-law off at the airport...it happened after each of my kids. It's overwhelming at times! Don't worry, it gets easier. It never, however, gets easier living away from family. Especially after you start having kids!!
I love the pictures you post! Your son is SO cute!
I don't have kids but I know from my sibling's experiences how great it feels for them to have relatives stay over and help out for a while. It must be kind of hard being so far away from your family.
You have a great family! I am so happy for you!
What a great visit! You have this parent thing nailed-when family's around, hand him over and SLEEP!
Post a Comment