Last Thursday we celebrated our adorable little Noah Kitty's 1st birthday. We actually didn't adopt him until October of last year so we haven't had him for quite one year yet but it's coming up. I can't believe he's getting so old. Actually 1 human year is like 15 cat years. So really our little Noah is a teenager right now (which would explain some of his rather odd behaviors as of late.) Tyler made the comment the other day that watching Noah is like watching one really long game of risk because he's slowly taking over the house bit be bit. This totally true.

Noah is finally getting used to little Oliver, Oliver;'s gear is another matter though. We find Noah running and hiding underneath furniture whenever the car seat or stroller are around.
Noah has developed a little bit of a jealousy complex for our little guy however. I think he finally realized that my lap was no longer filled with my big belly and was now occupied by a little runt that is almost smaller than him. Being as he was here first he thinks that this is not fair and has tried to push Oliver out of the way for some quality petting several times.



Oh well, Oliver and Noah do have their moments of peaceful conversation nd bonding once in a while.

Happy Birthday my little Kitty. We love you and look forward to many more years together! Also, happy 1 month to Oliver on Sunday. My little men are just growing up so quickly! I hope you enjoy the random pictures of Oliver at one month old.
Oh...isn't he so super cute?

Mom forgot to do laundry and so he had to wear something WAY to big for him. (Notice how his legs stay in the position of the brace even when we take it off.)

What a cute daddy!!! (The baby is pretty cute too.)

5 comments:
I love the way you write your post, they alway make me laugh!! Very cute and happy anniversary (late)!!
Happy b-day to Noa! He's so sweet! Him and Reeses would be very interesting together. Oliver is super adorable!
cuteness all around
I agree with Marcia. I do enjoy reading your blog. Noah cracks me up. I'm curious to see how my Dixie handles the new edition. She gets angry when she lays next to me and the baby kicks her. She looks at my belly with disgust and then walks away. It should be interesting.
I can't take it! Oliver is so cute. I love the picture of him on the beehive blanket! He has the sweetest face, what a lucky mom you are to get to stare at him all day!
Post a Comment