Friday, May 20, 2011

Did you notice something different about my blog?

Look closer.

Closer.

THIS BUTTON FOR HOLLY AND NATHAN'S ADOPTION

IS GONE!!!
Ahhhh. Do you know what that means? THEY GOT A BABY!!!
They are the proud parents of a little baby boy. I hope to get to meet him tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy I am for them. They have been waiting YEARS for a baby and now they finally have one in their arms.
CONGRATS Holly. I love you and am so excited that you get to be Miles momma!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to your friends! We wish them much love & happiness!

Katie said...

Btw, where's Noah's picture? I just noticed it was gone.?.

Chels said...

Noah sort of got replaced when Sawyer came and I haven't gotten around to putting him up again yet. Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I remember Holly... That's great for them!!

Nicholle said...

Oh that's awesome for them.

Holly said...

Awww, thanks Chels! I am SO happy that you got to take that button off your blog! :)