Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blessing Day

We blessed Sawyer today. He will be two months old tomorrow which is crazy. Part of me thinks that sounds really old and part of me thinks, "is he really that little still?" I feel like he's been a part of our family forever. The day was perfect and all our family came out to support (and meet) our little Soy Boy. He was really pretty happy all day long as you can see from some of the expressions in these pictures. Happy two months Sawyer. We LOVE you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his outfit! So cute!

Katie said...

So sweet! I love Ollie's faces. He looks like he would rather be playing with is trucks. Wish we were there!

Melissa Post said...

Congratulations! I can't believe he is that old now! Time really does fly, my baby is now 4 months!

Nicholle said...

Thanks for letting us be there. Hope to be able to see him more!