8 years ago
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Tipsy
One of Oliver's favorite things to do is look up pictures of trucks on the internet. I go to google images and type in the sort of truck that he tells me, "cement truck, dump truck, tow truck" and then we see what sort of pictures come up. He can look at them for hours! (Literally...this is no exaggeration.) While looking up cement trucks on day we found a picture of a cement truck that was tipped over in an accident. I can't describe how much Oliver LOVED this! Ever since then he keeps telling me, "watch tipped cement truck" or "watch tipped dump truck". He wants all trucks to be tipped over. Since I can only look up pictures for so long he has extended his tipping fetish to his toys. The other night I found these all over the living room floor. 



I had to take pictures because I thought it was so cute I wanted to remember it. If any of you happen to see any real life tipped trucks in the Ogden area PLEASE let me know. ;) It would make his life to see a real truck tipped over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so funny! You never know what will fascinate Oli-he's so diverse;) Totally my kind of man!
Post a Comment