Friday, April 8, 2011

And his name is...

It's official, Little Baby Whitby has a name. After much deliberation and discussion we decided on Sawyer Dean Whitby for our little man to be known by. The Dean part is after Tyler's dad. We love you "pa-pa". Thanks for letting us borrow your name. ;)

And here are some more pictures of my little men because I can't get enough of these cute little babies of mine... Enjoy!

Big brother peeking over the edge of the play pen at "baby bru-der", as Oliver likes to call him.
Matching Jammies that Oliver has been asking to wear for weeks. (They have buses and trucks on them if you can't tell.) This was mommy's effort to make little brother as likable as possible to Oliver.
Wide awake
Proud Mama
My midwife's famous swaddle. He LOVES this! (Doesn't he look like a little Easter egg?)

6 comments:

Marie Rose said...

He is so cute and I'm serious when I say I'm going to need details on your midwife and the whole experience. I'm kinda upset I didn't do it with Eden. I mean I went all natural with her but I had her in the hospital...I kept thinking how nice it would have been to just have stayed home. So ya know. I might be picking your brain next time I see ya....but seriously...Mr. Sawyer is adorable

Katie said...

He's so adorable!!! I'm so proud to be their aunt! I'm so proud of you and can't wait to meet our new family addition!

Nicholle said...

Cute boy, can't wait to see him in person.

Mira Whitby said...

Yes he does look like a little Easter egg. He is the sweetest thing. I hope Oliver is being good for you? We are very happy for you.

Dana Family said...

Congratulations to you and your cute little family! I had no idea you were even pregnant!

Anonymous said...

I love the name you chose. Very unique but also traditional sounding. I don't know if that makes sense. I love the picture of him swaddled like that. So cute! He does look like a tiny easter egg.