Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicholle

My sister-in-law Nicholle is notorious for remembering everyone's birthday (something I am horrible at). But she always does a little tribute post to them on her blog. Well today is her birthday and so I'm going to do one for her. Since she's been in the family or around the family since as long as most of us can remember I have TONS of pictures of her and her adorable family.
Nicholle is one of the best mothers I've ever seen in my life. Tyler and I admire the family she's created more than we can say. Unfortunately I'm not sure she always believes us when we tell her that we think she's incredible! We mean it though. Today she was supposed to have a special birthday day with just her and my brother Quint but one of her kids got sick last night and she was up with him. As to prevent the sickness from spreading to us she canceled me and Oliver from coming over to babysit (thank you again by the way). When I asked her if she was going to get to do anything fun for her birthday her response was,"Quint went and got me pizzeria pizza and yummy salad for lunch. So that's happy. I get to spend the day with my family and that's most important anyway."
We love you Nicholle. Happy Birthday.


1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Oh you sweetie! Love you, thanks so much.