Well we've been in quite the transition lately with all the moving about and such. But as of Friday we have moved into an apartment and have our own space again. I didn't realize how much I took the little things for granted...like hangers. As I type Oliver is playing in one of our many boxes that we've yet to unpack or dispose of. Ah, simple pleasures! And perhaps best of all "Kuh-Kuh" (our cat Noah) is no longer in a cage in the basement. He's having a bit of time adjusting but we're all trying to be as supportive as possible while he transitions to a new place and tries to get all the snuggles that he's missed out on for the last month and a half. I'm enjoying waking frequently during the night to a very large fuzzy animal laying on my neck and licking my face. How I ever got to be an animal person I'll never know! ;)
So here's some catch up picts to summarize our doings over the past few months.
Happy Birthday Morning Bedhead
1 comment:
Yay for a place of your own! I am sure that feels fantastic! I totally made those 'hamburgers' last year for all the 'dad's' in my life. They were yummy, but almost too cute to eat ;)
Post a Comment