Monday, October 11, 2010

Carlsbad, NM

We went on a road trip a couple weeks before moving. One of our stops was Carlsbad Caverns. I would say that if you are ever in the area you should definitely make a visit to this place...but let's be honest...who is ever just "in the area" of New Mexico. I don't mean to be biased but out of all the states in the USA this is the one I like the least. Between random midnight horse crossings on the freeway, giant mushroom cloud explosions, and freak winter storms pretty much every month of the year (I'll save these stories for later posts perhaps) Ty and I would be happy to never have to drive through this state again. But we did LOVE Carlsbad. If you decide to go just do so at you're own risk!

Our little park ranger
In the backpack with dadLooking at the caves from a different perspective

1 comment:

Katie said...

He's so cute! He always looks at things in a different perspective.