Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and such...

For Halloween this year I convinced Ty that we needed to be a family and dress in a theme. I'm not crazy about the holiday in and of itself but if it can be made into some sort of family bonding fun then I'm all for it! And you know what HE ACTUALLY WENT FOR IT! Everyone in his family was amazed. It actually didn't take that much convincing on my part.

Ty and I went as farmers...Oliver...our little pea pod. We were more dressed up at other parties with straw hats and such but by Halloween night we were all out of steam so this is what we got a picture of.
Oliver, Cousin Malachi, and Grandpa Wheeler
(Malachi is Ernie from Sesame Street if you couldn't tell. Brilliant!)Grandpa Wheeler and all the Grandkids
(Enoch-Pokemon Trainer, Gideon-Wizard, Harmony-Fairy Princess,
Malachi-Ernie, Oliver-Pea Pod)
Now that Oliver is 15 months old he's pretty much out of control and into EVERYTHING! We're enjoying seeing the places and situations he gets himself into...in fact just this moment as I type this he is dismantling our living room book case...and loving it! Here are some of the funny spots I've caught him in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun this Halloween.

Nicholle said...

Glad to help with the costumes :). You guys looked cute, it's been a long time since I've been able to convince Quint to dress up.

Shaun and Emily said...

What a cute family. Colbie is into everything too!