8 years ago
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Jen and Brandon
I know that my sister-in-law Jen would not like this sort of attention (so I will make this quick) but I have to say, and know that Ty would concure, that the best part of our trip up to Utah was being able to be present at Jen and Brandon's Endowment and Sealing. In our religion (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) we worship in churches on Sundays but throughout the week we can go to our Temples to worship even more. Temples are sacred beautiful places we get to go through when are adults. We get married there (or "sealed" as we call it)and take part in all sorts of ceremonies for our church. It was so wonderful to be there with them and we are so grateful we got to participate in such a beautiful session and sealing with them. Congrats you two. We love you and thanks for letting us be there with you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad you got pictures of Jen and Brandon at the temple. I had a great time too and was very happy we got to go. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment