Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Help them adopt

I have a good friend. I can honestly say that she was one of the best things that happened to me in High School. She and her mom were such a support to me and were in fact many times direct answers to prayers. We sort of lost touch for several years between then and now but found each other again a year or so ago. She, again, was an answer to a prayer for me as I struggled with the loss of our first little one. She too has felt that sort of loss, unfortunately several times, and knew just how to comfort me. She and her husband have been trying to adopt for 5 years and are SO CLOSE now.

I had no idea but over "70% of placements within [their] adoption agency are something called designated adoptions" which means that the adopting family and the birth family found each other on their own and not through the agency. So because I love her so much, and because I think she is going to be a fabulous mom, and because I want her to have a baby in her arms RIGHT NOW, I'm adding her button to my sidebar so maybe someone wandering around out there in cyberspace will come across it and need a mommy for their baby and decide Holly is the perfect match.

Good luck Holly. I love you.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks Chelsea. I love you too.

Faye said...

Chelsea - thank you for being Holly's forever friend! This post was very sweet.

Faye