Monday, February 1, 2010

Visiting Friends in Utah

We were so lucky to be able to see some of our freinds while in Utah for Christmas. We hooked up with our good friends the Halls and the Shepherds and my friend Stacey from High School. I also was able to get together with three of my best friends whose friendships date back all the way to Jr. High (Amy, Jenny, and Denae) and a more recent friend, Sally. One of my favorite visits was with a fabulous woman named Carla Owen. Carla and have about 45 years of age difference between us and yet she is one of my best friends in the whole world. We can sit for hours and talk as though we were the same age and in the same situation in life. All of these special people's friendship have been a great gift to me and I'm glad that we got to see them all. I only with there had been time to see all the people I love and miss from Utah!
HallsJenny, Amy, & Denae
The Shepherds

No comments: