I've been on a food fetish lately. After 27 years I feel finally like I am becoming somewhat good at cooking. Tyler is a patient guinea pig too so that doesn't hurt! ;) Here are a few of the latest dishes.
Our latest obsession...Indian cuisine. I wouldn't be surprised if we started sweating curry soon!
Attempt: Chicken Vindaloo
Verdict: Absolutely Divine!

Attempt: Sugar cookies (minus the baking powder, butter, and eggs...I didn't realize we had none of these ingredients in the house)
Verdict: Surprisingly Delicious

Attempt: Ham fried rice, egg roles, and teriyaki chicken
Verdict: Very Delectible

Attempt: Egg in a hole
Verdict: DISASTROUS!!!
Odd that the only dish I have been cooking since I was 12 is the one I burn to a crisp! I blame it on my child. He has the super power my nephews call "cuteness distraction".

Who knew babies could sleep so well through one of these?
4 comments:
Mmmm. We love Indian Food. Tikki Massala (I am not sure ont he spelling) is a favorite. But Ross does cook a mean Tandori :) Maybe you should share these recipes. Hint. Hint. ;)
What a good wife you are to cook such great meals for your hubby
Yum!!! I want to come try some of this yummy food!
You make me look so bad. I barely have the energy or mental discipline to do that. Looks great.
Post a Comment