1. We finally got a washer and dryer. It took us a year but we finally broke down and did it!
2. Our community garden. We are doing this with some wonderful neighbors who find joy in fresh produce, just like us!
3. Tyler has decided to become a botanist. Cucumbers and sweet peas...mmmmmmmmm!!!
4. The baby's room is officially finished. It's in a book\nursery rhyme theme. Move over Martha Stewart!
5. I found the perfect pattern for the baby's afghan. (My mom gave each of us our own baby blanket that someone made for us, when we grew up and moved out. I wanted to do the same with my kids accept with afghans. I choose this one and named it "I Wish I May, I Wish I Might" because we prayed and wished for this little one for what seems like so long and now he's finally going to be here.) I'll post a picture of it when it's done.
6. We met with our birth Doula and officially made our birth plan so now I am not as stressed about going into labor early. (For more information on what a doula is check out this site)

5 comments:
Oh fun stuff. It's so nice to have you're own washer and dryer...there's nothing like being able to do the laundry in your PJ's. That's cool about the the community garden too. Cute room for the baby.
When are you due? Are you doing a natural birth with a doula? One of my neighbors really is trying to find one here but there aren't any. She also wants to do a water birth but they don't have the facilities. Your baby room is really cute. I love all the sayings from the books. I pray all will go well with the arival of your little one!!!
oh cute. I love the nursery...very fitting. I hope all is going well and you are finding things to do while you are stuck in bed all day. I'm excited to hear how the birth goes...you are a brave women. You give me hope that it can be done...I still don't know what I'm going to do yet.
I LOVE your nursery, I wish I was that artsy....we moved almost 2 moths ago and I still have done nothing for my kids rooms.....and you're done before your littl one arrives, I've never been that prepared! I'm sorry about the bed rest, but hopefully you can find some joy in your projects!!! Are you delivering at home? Or natural at the hospital? Good luck!!!!!
You will be amazed with how much more laundry a little tiny baby will create. I love the community garden that is really cool. Great job on the baby's room it is so cute.
Post a Comment