So, Ty had an interview with a company this morning concerning an internship for the summer (and a job for the fall afterwards). He just called me a little while ago and told me that he got it and I am super excited for him. It's sort of one of those jobs he can do from home or different locations on the computer and so it will be flexible with his schedule and the whole us having a baby deal. I think he's pretty excited about it and it's a company that has room for him to grow and possible opportunities for him after graduation. I am so proud of him and grateful that I have a husband that is willing to work so hard so that I can stay home with our little one when he comes in July.
Congrats Ty! I love you!
8 years ago

4 comments:
Yay! That is so great. Congratulations on the intern job. Always good to hear how it's going with you guys.
Great!
Hooray for Tyler. That's awesome. You've got a good man there Chels!
That is great news. Hope you and baby are doing well. (from Melinda)
Post a Comment