Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I've been away for a while...

At the beginning of the summer I was planning on being a full time mom, part time student, and preforming perfectly all those little extra tasks (such as blogging) that make life so enjoyable. About two weeks into summer semester I was spent. Thus my blogging hiatus. But I'm back...well, "back" might need to be used flexibly. I can't promise regularity. It seems that such a long break has severly hampered my post creating abilities. It might take me some time to get back in the swing of things.
By way of catching up. We decided to move back to Utah...randomly and suddenly. We are now living in the Valley, Ty is looking for a job, and I am looking for ways to entertain my incredibly busy and curious one year old (any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!)
We are loving being back near family, especially grandparents, and O is finally gotten used to all the new people and is basking in the constant attention. My sister Elyse is the favorite, I think because we look and sound so much alike. When she's around he's smitten and I think would follow her to the ends of the earth and back if she asked. It's pretty cute.
We miss all our good friends in Lubbock but are hopeful that we'll be able to stay in Utah close to family so that O can start to get to know them better.

1 comment:

mandal said...

I am so happy y'all are near family again! But I'll miss knowing you are nearby.