Conundrum: Something that is puzzling or confusing
Example 1: The first day of spring I think not! Example 2: Noah's favorite game, gathering my hair elastics and putting them in his food bowl Example 3: Oliver, still awake after 1 car ride, 2 missed naps, and 3 (hundred) feedings. Some things in this world I just can't understand.
He's still awake and happy?! And...AMEN, sista, about the 1st day of Spring. (eyes rolling, deep sigh.) I actually prayed that the blossoms would survive. And I'll make a conscious effort to survive if the answer is, "No."
My kitty used to do the same thing with his elastics...well, almost the same. We would find them EVERYWHERE. So I got this: http://www.amazon.com/Goody-Ouchless-Elastics-Bonus-Storage/dp/B0038FUMDE
Now that they are all on a ring he leaves them alone.
5 comments:
He's still awake and happy?! And...AMEN, sista, about the 1st day of Spring. (eyes rolling, deep sigh.) I actually prayed that the blossoms would survive. And I'll make a conscious effort to survive if the answer is, "No."
The hair things in the cat food is hilarious!! Animals are so funny!
Your son is a doll! What a cutie!
But Oliver is sure a cutie! Noah is hilarious!
My kitty used to do the same thing with his elastics...well, almost the same. We would find them EVERYWHERE.
So I got this:
http://www.amazon.com/Goody-Ouchless-Elastics-Bonus-Storage/dp/B0038FUMDE
Now that they are all on a ring he leaves them alone.
oh he is sooo cute! I love him. I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment