Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Kitty Kandids"

Well, being as I have no idea what to blog I will give you some more of our favorite kitty. Good thing cats live a long time...Tyler and I both are going to need some serious therapy when this cat passes on.
 

Yep- he really does sleep like that on us!
 
Posted by Picasa

Noah and Dad, doing a little house repair work.

I left the cupboard door open and looked just in time to see Noah sneaking inside.

When I looked in this is what I saw.

Noah helping mom with the laundry. (We didn't make him stay there he really liked it...weird cat!)

5 comments:

Nicholle said...

Funny cat! I love the way he sleeps, I thought cats liked to be all curled up.

Anonymous said...

What a cute cat!!! I love the pictures of him!

Anonymous said...

Your cat is so cute and your pictures are very funny.

Shaun and Emily said...

That silly kitty! How cute.

Marie Rose said...

that's too funny. What a cute cat!