That's so cute. Daysi thinks she's a human and sleeps between Brad and I every night. At least she's making Brad consider getting a bigger bed!
That's funny.
That is hilarious! I love the one in the dishwasher. Cats are so funny.
Thats hilarious thats just like my pup he always is in somewhere funny or trying to get there at least!!
That is so sweet!! Aren't cat just lovable, now I just need to convince my husband of that.
(alexis writing this)Chelsea, your cat is so silly! I saw him sleeping in those places in the pictures.I want a cat. (Emily)Alexis loved seeing the pictures of your kitty. I love the Christmas tree one and the vcr. He is still so little and cute.Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's so cute. Daysi thinks she's a human and sleeps between Brad and I every night. At least she's making Brad consider getting a bigger bed!
That's funny.
That is hilarious! I love the one in the dishwasher. Cats are so funny.
Thats hilarious thats just like my pup he always is in somewhere funny or trying to get there at least!!
That is so sweet!! Aren't cat just lovable, now I just need to convince my husband of that.
(alexis writing this)
Chelsea,
your cat is so silly! I saw him sleeping in those places in the pictures.I want a cat.
(Emily)
Alexis loved seeing the pictures of your kitty. I love the Christmas tree one and the vcr. He is still so little and cute.Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment