Malachi Daniel Wheeler
Born 12/10/2008 7:30 p.m.
6 lbs. 12 oz., 19 in.
Isn't this the angriest face you've ever seen? I don't know what they were doing to him but I don't think he liked it at all!! Quint said that when Harmony saw him she told Nicholle to give the baby to Grandma so they could take it home. She apparently thought Malachi was going home with her and not staying with mommy in the hospital. The boys were excited about their little brother but neither of them could remember his name.
This is my first niece\nephew that I am not able to go to the hospital and see. It makes me really sad but I'm glad that both mom and baby are safe and healthy. I wish them the best of luck. I know Nicholle is a little nervous about being a mother of 4 now, but we all know that she will be just as amazing with 4 as she was with 3. Congratulations you guys!!

2 comments:
I didn't get to see Harmony in the hospital, so I know how you feel. I was in Missouri at the time. (and I haven't made it up there to see Malachi yet either.)
Congratulations Nicole and Chelsea (for another darling nephew)! That is the angriest baby face I've seen! So darling.
Post a Comment