8 years ago
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Rebecca Ann
Today we celebrate our little Rebbecca Ann's due date. She would have been three. Someday when the boys are older I envision throwing a big party with balloons and cake and lots of talk about big sister that is in heaven waiting to see us again. But for now Ty and I just quietly remember her and the impression she left on our lives. She turned us into parents and changed me in more ways than I can count. I'm glad I'm not where I was three years ago but I wouldn't change her small and short presence in my life for anything. I really really hope someone asks me how many kids I have today. I'll answer with a firm and confidant "three"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I knew your date was coming up...I've been thinking about you (having just gone through our date).
I'm glad you're finding healing.
Now that I have had my daughter, I can't even imagine how hard it would have been to lose a baby. Wow. You guys are very strong.
How many kids do you have? :)
Thanks Rachel. :)
It was so great to read this post. It gave me the chills as I read it. I could feel your strong spirit and the faith you and Tyler have. Thanks for being such a great example in my life! You are one of the strongest people I know! I Thought of you on your birthday in Sept. Miss you!
Post a Comment